• Italian Gianni Matera has already invested €900K in six start-ups in past 15 months
• He expects to invest in three more start-ups by year-end 2016
• Focus on technology companies intent on breaking into the US market
• Gianni helped gym management software company, Glofox, attract 420 customers in 18 countries and grow 15% month-on-month
- Have you ever thought about business angel investing but don’t know where to start?
- Are you interested in learning the ropes as to how you can support & invest in some of Ireland’s most exciting start-ups?
HBAN, the Halo Business Angel Network, is hosting a series of informal talks taking place across the country for all new and potential Business Angels on the week commencing the 7th November. The seminars will be short briefings, during which attendees will hear insights from leading Irish business angels on their experiences, the benefits of investing in a syndicate, the risks and rewards of business angel investing and finally they will have the opportunity to network with like minded individuals from the region.
Investment will fund a new, larger brewing site in Wicklow, enabling 15-fold increase in production
Investment includes €722,000 from HBAN Food Syndicate, which will help the company expand into International markets including the US, Asia and Europe
Food Syndicate’s second investment in Wicklow Wolf this year brings its total investment to over €800k in 18 months
Company sold its first beer just two years ago and now has produced over 16 varieties of beer
HBAN seeking new business angel investors to invest in businesses like Wicklow Wolf at its Business Angel Roadshow this November
HBAN (Halo Business Angel Network), the all-island organisation responsible for the promotion of business angel investment and a joint initiative of InterTradeIreland and Enterprise Ireland, today announces a €2 million investment in craft beer company, Wicklow Wolf. HBAN’s Food Syndicate is one of the leading stakeholders in the deal, which is also supported by Enterprise Ireland and a number of private investors.