Want to learn more about Business Angel Investing?
HBAN are hosting an "Introduction to Business Angel Investing" event near you in October!
- Are you interested in supporting and investing in some of Ireland’s most exciting software, medtech and food start-up companies?
- Have you ever thought about business angel investing but don’t know where to start?
HBAN, the Halo Business Angel Network, are hosting an “Introduction to Business Angel Investing” a series of informal talks taking place across the country for all new and potential Business Angels on the week commencing the 13th of Oct. The seminars will actually be short breakfast briefings lasting approx 1hr, during which attendees will hear insights from leading Irish business angels on their experiences, the benefits of investing in a syndicate, the risks and rewards of business angel investing and finally they will have the opportunity to network with like minded individuals from the region.
This seminar will be of interest to individuals who are new to business angel investing, as well as those who are already active independent investors and have an interest in finding out more about angel investment and investing as part of a syndicate.
Registration is free but places are limited so please click on the links below or mail email@example.com to register your interest to attend.
• Cork - 13th Oct The River Lee Hotel, from 6.30pm (register here)
• Galway - 14th Oct, The G Hotel, from 8am (register here)
• Kilkenny - 15th Oct TBC, from 8am (register here)
• Dublin - 16th Oct, Brasserie Le Pont, from 8am (register here)
HBAN is still finalising the details of these meetings but if you would like to register your details with us, we can email the information directly to you once confirmed.