NDRC Catalyser is an early stage investment programme aimed at startups and founder teams with deep know-how and technology that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
NDRC is offering an investment of up to €100k along with support and mentoring through a six month acceleration programme.
Intake will be based on a cohort of companies. A streamlined selection process means the estimated time from application to offer is less than 4 weeks. Full due diligence and commercial validation will take place as part of the programme which is reflected in the investment structure. There will be an initial investment of €30k with further access to €70k subject to achieving pre-agreed milestones. The milestones will be determined and mutually agreed as part of a workshop that will take place between pitch and offer.
What are we looking for?
- Deep know-how and technology, beyond proof of concept that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
- Globally scalable product or services-led propositions
- Potential to be investor ready or revenue generating within 6 -9 months
- Strong commercial and technical team
What we’re offering:
- Up to €100k investment via convertible loan
- An initial investment of €30k
- Further investment of up to €70k, subject to achieving agreed milestones
- 6 month intensive, deeply experiential commercially-focused programme
- Mentoring by the some of the best in the ecosystem
- Peer-to-Peer learning
Applications are open until 6th April - please visit the NDRC website for more information.