Join HBAN for a Series of Webinars
HBAN is committed to providing educational resources and content to the angel investment community in Ireland.
As such, we are delighted that we going to be starting a series of webinars hosted on Wednesdays throughout the months of April and May. The webinars will feature Irish and international speakers.
- Guiding Companies to an Exit: Observations from Angel Investors with Michael Black & Bernard Collins. Moderated by Damien Callaghan. REGISTER NOW
- Angel Investing in Difficult Times with Christopher Mirabile and Hambelton Lord, US Super Angels & Seraf Investor - WATCH NOW
- Tax Consideration for Investor & Companies with Laura Lynch - WATCH NOW
- Shares V. Loan Notes with Alan O'Driscoll and Diann Cannon of Flynn O'Driscoll Business Lawyers - WATCH NOW
- Investing During COVID-19; A View from London: Eamon Carey, Tech Stars - WATCH NOW
- A View from the Valley: Paul Burfield (Enterprise Ireland) & Barry O'Brien (Silicon Valley Bank) - WATCH NOW
- MedTech Investment - 2020 & Beyond: Colin Henehan (MedTech Syndicate) & Richard Watson (DBICVentures) - WATCH NOW
- Managing Companies During an Economic Downturn: Investor & Business Leaders Perspectives: Pat Garvey & Andrew White, HBAN Angel Investors - WATCH NOW
Registration link for the webinars will be updated here, sent out via the HBAN mailing list and posted on social media.
We would also like to get your input on what content would be of use to our membership and the start-up investment ecosystem. Please CLICK HERE to participate in a very short survey to help us curate engaging content.
We hope you can join us!
You can view previous webinars hosted by HBAN on our Video & Webinar page