InterTradeIreland Venture Capital Conference 2017
The Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin – 8th March 2017
InterTradeIreland’s annual Venture Capital Conference returns to Dublin. Once again bringing together in one room for one day the island’s new and growing companies seeking investment along with all of the funds and individuals on the island with money to invest.
The only Venture Capital Conference on the island it is a must for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital.
The conference will again showcase the current sources of equity funding and will this year navigate the fundamentals of raising venture capital across a number of parallel sessions.
Last year’s conference was completely booked out so to avoid disappointment book early.
Don't miss the Business Angel Panel at 12.15pm moderated by HBAN's National Manager John Phelan. The panel includes: Business angels Gianni Matera & Bernard Collins and their respective investees Connor McCarthy, Flipdish & Olive O'Driscoll, AventaMed.
Why should you attend?
- Benefit from the insights of the founder of Movidius, Sean Mitchell, recently bought over by Intel
- Get right up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland
- Learn from the experts the fundamentals of Venture Capital investment
- Book a slot with one of the island's active investors
- Hear about the latest developments in crowd funding which now represents 14% of the venture capital market
- Share the experience of 4 companies and how they raised funding for their businesses
To register and to find out more about the Conference visit the InterTradeIreland website