Global Investor Challenge
The Global Investor Challenge will seek to find the most investible Entrepreneurs and present them at the Grand final at the Startup Nations Summit in Cork in November 2016. This is a competition for Startups and Entrepreneurs who are seeking investment and are investor ready. There will be regional finals held across Ireland in the week leading up to the summit (Nov 14-18) with the Grand Final in Cork on Saturday November 19th. The Global Investor Challenge is part of the Growth Pathway Programme*. CorkBIC have huge experience organising similar initiatives for Startups and Entrepreneurs, have a look at the 2016 Entrepreneur Experience®
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Any Entrepreneur or Startup from across the GLOBE who is investor ready and meets the criteria
- Applications open until 23rd September at 17:00 (GMT)
KEY CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
- Each Applicant must be working full-time in the business
- Must have a initial level of customer engagement
- Actively looking for investment and have an investor ready business plan
- Must be willing to travel to Cork, Ireland in November 2016
What’s in it for the Entrepreneurs?
€50k+ prize fund (including cash and international services)
- Exposure to a range of investors and entrepreneurs
- Coaching from Seasoned Entrepreneurs and Investors on getting that investor pitch right
- Opportunity to pitch multiple times in Ireland
- Participation in the CorkBIC Venture Academy® - a coaching and pitching day for Investor ready Startups and Entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to attend the Startup Nations Summit and associated conference on the weekend Nov 18-20 in Cork, Ireland (as it comes to Europe for the first time)
How to Apply?
The Growth Pathway programme is a unique process involving SMEs, Start-ups and top Irish business leaders focused on building the next generation of high performance companies, supported by Bank of Ireland, Cork City Council and Cork County Council.