Best early stage investing articles
The annual list of the best early-stage investing articles from the year, handpicked by Seraf Co-Founders Hambleton Lord and Christopher Mirabile. Here are a few of their favorite, most interesting and informative pieces from 2019, in no particular order. We value the authors’ insights and hope they’ll help to guide you in your investment journey.
- Ten pieces of friendly VC advice for when someone wants to buy your company by David Frankel
- Five years later: Five ways to build a $100 million SaaS business by Christoph Janz
- Spotting & Stopping the Slippery Slope of Ethical Lapses at Startups by Founder Collective
- Unsafe Notes by AVC
- 11 Lessons From Venture Capitalist Fred Wilson by CB Insights
- What Makes a Successful Startup Team by Eva de Mol
- A Checklist for My Friend Fundraising For A Seed Round by Parul Singh
- 40 Favorite Interview Questions from Some of the Sharpest Folks We Know by First Round Review
- How taking less capital & a lower valuation can make you rich! by Founder Collective
- Startup Growth and Venture Returns: What We Found When We Analyzed Thousands of VC Deals by Abe Othman
This piece was adapted from an article published by Seraf Investor.
Seraf provides portfolio management tools for angel investors. Seraf’s intuitive web dashboard gives angels the power to organize all of their investing activities in one online workspace and analyze performance for greater exit potential. Built by angels, exclusively for angels, Seraf puts investors in control of their portfolios and makes it easy to share with colleagues, advisors and family.