To register your interest to become an angel investors please click on ‘Apply Now'.
Once we have reviewed your application we will arrange a call or a meeting with you to explain HBAN in further detail, answer any questions you may have and identify whether or not HBAN is a fit for you. Following on from this should you wish to proceed with formally becoming a HBAN members we will schedule an onboarding call with you and send you a membership agreement which you will need to sign before your membership is activated and you can attend HBAN pitching events and view investment opportunities. This agreement outlines the terms, conditions and responsibilities associated with HBAN membership.
Benefits of becoming a HBAN business angel:
- Qualified deal flow: pre-screened investment opportunities by HBAN
- Diversified portfolio: portfolio investing is a lower risk approach to investment compared to the higher risk ‘all eggs in one basket’ approach of investing in just one or two companies
- Pooling of economic resources: pooling of funds provides the opportunity to invest in several companies and/or in larger deals
- Pooling of skills, contacts and experience: being part of the network you will benefit from each other’s skills, networks of contacts and experience.
- Due diligence: ability to undertake a greater level of due diligence.
- Recognition: a formal business angel network can leverage its recognition in the investment community to attract deal flow to a greater extent than an individual can
We invite you to check out our Learning Centre where we share educational content as well as both local & global business angel news.
If you would like to find out more about HBAN and angel investment please call us on 01 474 8216 and a speak to a member of our team.