Entrepreneurs guide to submitting an application for funding
Thank you for your interest in registering with Halo Business Angel Network. HBAN Angels invest as both individuals and through syndicates. The companies wishing to pitch for investment from the Business Angels are selected based on the quality of the information they submit.
For this reason, the quality and accuracy of the information submitted at this point is of paramount importance.
In order to raise funding through HBAN ideally, your company should meet the following criteria:
- A product that is ready for commercialisation.
- Pre-revenue is considered however some early market traction is preferred.
- A management team with relevant experience.
- An identifiable market opportunity.
- An internationally scalable business model.
- In one of the following sectors - Technology, MedTech, AgriTech or Food
- Based on the island of Ireland
- Raising more than €100,000
The first step to applying to HBAN is to submit the form found here, making sure to complete as much of it as possible or you can call us on 01 474 8216 to discuss your application.
What happens next?
A member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible with feedback on your
If there is sufficient interest you will be invited to pitch at one of our investor syndicate or network meetings. Prior to your pitch, you will undergo one-on-one coaching with the HBAN team to tailor your pitch to the relevant investor group.
Please note; raising private finance takes time with a lot of discussion and negotiation required before an actual cash investment takes place. It also involves a legal process including due diligence undertaken by the investor and the signing of shareholders agreements. You need to be prepared to put the time and resources required into the process before you start.