InterTradeIreland’s annual Venture Capital Conference returns to Dublin. Once again bringing together in one room for one day the island’s new and growing companies seeking investment along with all of the funds and individuals on the island with money to invest. The only Venture Capital Conference on the island it is a must for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital.
The conference will again showcase the current sources of equity funding and will this year navigate the fundamentals of raising venture capital.
Don't miss the busines angel panel "Getting your ducks in a row to secure funding in Ireland and the UK moderated by John Phelan , HBAN between 10.10am – 10.45am, panel participants include:
- Brian McDonald, Bloom Syndicate
- Punam Rane, Bloom Syndicate
- Laura Lynch, Medtech Syndicate
- Jim Curran, Clarendon Fund Managers
Last year’s conference was completely booked out so to avoid disappointment book early.
Why should you attend?
• Benefit from the insights of the founder of Havok and Frontline Ventures Partner, Steve Collins
• Get right up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland
• Learn from the experts the fundamentals of Venture Capital investment
• Book a slot with one of the island’s active investors
• Hear from the limited partners who currently invest in venture funds on the island of Ireland
• Share the experience of 4 companies and how they raised funding for their businesses
Start-up and early stage companies can avail of a special rate of €30
HBAN angels go free contact email@example.com for details.