HBAN, is a joint initiative of Enterprise Ireland and InterTradeIreland.
Enterprise Ireland is the Irish government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets. Our priority is to work with Irish companies to increase their international sales, resulting in increased employment and prosperity in Ireland.
We do this by helping Irish companies and entrepreneurs to:
1. Develop Strategic Business Plans
2. Build Leadership and Management Capabilities
3. Access Overseas Markets, Buyers and Research
4. Fund Strategic Business Plans
5. Innovate through access to new ideas
We work with:
- Ambitious entrepreneurs .... To help them to get started
- Research and innovation communities... To commercialise their research
- Export-led start-ups and established companies... To access global markets
- Global buyers .... To access world-class products and services from Ireland
Funding – overview:
Funding is available from Enterprise Ireland to support eligible activities in manufacturing and internationally traded services activities.
Enterprise Ireland funding supports are for companies and entrepreneurs with plans for a high potential start-up through to large companies expanding their activities, improving efficiency and growing export sales. We also provide funding and supports for college based researchers to assist in the development, protection and transfer of technologies into industry via licensing or spin-out companies.
Supports are tailored to suit stage of development and specific funding needs.
For latest information on funding supports available from Enterprise Ireland visit: www.enterprise-ireland.com