Enterprise Ireland and Network Ireland, in conjunction with the Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs) and the Entrepreneurs Academy, is announcing the 2nd nationwide Fuelling Ambition “Steps to Success” roadshow targeting existing and potential female entrepreneurs.
The aim of the roadshow is to encourage, support and drive the ambition of female entrepreneurs nationally by showcasing the ‘Steps to Success’ of thriving Irish business women and entrepreneurs who are either Enterprise Ireland or LEO client companies.
Building on the successful ‘Fuelling Ambition’ initiative introduced in 2016, this year’s roadshow will introduce an Elevator Pitch competition with a prize package worth €4,000 at each location including:
- 10 sessions with Enterprise Ireland Mentors and attendance at Enterprise Ireland’s Excel at Export Selling training programme.
- Annual membership of Network Ireland.
- Leadership training programme with the Entrepreneurs Academy, a national entrepreneur development organisation that has trained and supported 30,000 start-ups and small businesses.
The schedule for the "Fuelling Ambition" Roadshows is as follows:
- Wicklow, The Wicklow Brewery – 5th April 2017.
- Kilkenny, Hotel Kilkenny – 6th April 2017.
- Portlaoise, Portlaoise Heritage Hotel - 25th April 2017.
- Castlebar, Breaffy House Hotel - 26th April 2017.
- Sligo, Clayton Hotel - 11th May 2017.
- Clare, Bunratty Castle Hotel - 14th June 2017.
- Cavan, Blu Farnham Estate - 28th June 2017.
To register and for further information please visit the Fuelling Ambition Roadshows page on the Enterprise Ireland website.