Business Angels Seek Entrepreneurs that are:
- Grounded in reality
- Have a plan that matches the environment where money is being raised
- Team, Team, Team & Team again
- Focused on execution
- Understand the Market as the ultimate arbitrator
- Understand that all plans will iteratively change in interaction with the market
- Cash V's Sales
- That value the experience & knowledge of others
What are investors looking for in a start-up?
Michael Culligan of HBAN shares his views as part of a round-table discussion with a panel of investors as to what they are looking for in start-up companies. The discussion was chaired by Alan O’Driscoll of law firm Flynn O’Driscoll and the other panellists were Richard Watson of Dublin Business Innovation Centre and Conor Stanley of Tribal.VC.
Michael Culligan, National Director, HBAN
In the video below Michael discusses the landscape for business angel investing on the island of Ireland and offers advise for start-ups